- Make a decision to change your life.
- Get curious about your health.
- Invest in yourself by contacting us.
Psychological services for your best quality of life!!
Hello, our goal is to enhance the quality of your life. Whether you are dealing with something specific or are seeking increased satisfaction and balance in life, we are here to help. This Hospital is a web based resource provides a wide array of mental health services psychological testing, analysis and psychotherapy services based on client needs, with assured privacy and confidential exchange of communication. All sessions, including the initial intake appointment, are confidential to the full extent provided by law.
The Values of our Practice:
- Active Listening
- Support Empowerment
- Humor (respectful)
Anyone, is welcome in our hospital, including individuals, couples, and families. Special areas of clinical interest are Substance abuse, anxiety disorders, depression, parent guidance, divorce and life transitions, and coping with medical conditions, although we can help with all the issues listed below.
- Substance Abuse
- Anxiety Disorders (OCD, GAD, Phobias)
- Eating Issues/Body Image Problems
- Grief and Loss
- Depression and Mood Problems
- Work related Problems
- Stress Management Problems
- Life related Problems
- Relationship Problems
- Preadolescent/Adolescent Low Self-Esteem
- Parenting Problems
- Child Behavioral/Emotional Problems
- Physical/Emotional/Sexual Abuse
- Examination problem
- Exam Phobia
- Social Anxiety
- Low Self-esteem
THE HOSPITAL TEST FACILITIES:
- TEST OF INTELLIGENCE
- Bhatia’s Battery of Performance Test of Intelligence
- Binet-Kamath Test of Intelligence.
- Draw A Man Test
- Raven’s Progressive Matrices (For Adults & Children)
- Non Language Test of Intelligence
- Mutidimensional Aptitude Battery-II (MAB-II)
- PERSONALITY TESTS
- Rorschach’s Inkblot Test (R.T.)
- Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)- Murray
- Children’s Personality Questionnaire (CPQ)
- Eysenck Personality Questionnaire
- Controlled Projective Test
- Multi Dimensional Assessment of Personality (MAP-T)
- Temperament & Character Inventory (TCI)
- Personality Questionaire- HOQ
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Questionraire (MMPQ)
- Million Clinical Multiaxial Inventory-III (MCMI)
- NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS
- Cognitive Distortion Scale
- P.G.I. Battery of Brain Dysfunction (PGI-BBD)
- PGI Memory Scale
- Color Cancellation Test
- Mini Mental Status Examination (MMSE)
Psychotherapy can be defined as the psychological treatment of emotional, behavioral and personality disorders, and it involves a communication between a client and a therapist and uses theoretical based methods. All psychotherapies are based on the relationship between the therapist and the client, as well as the use of procedures and specific techniques.
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
- Response Prevention Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Humanistic Approach
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Aversion Therapy