- Make a decision to change your life.
- Get curious about your health.
- Invest in yourself by contacting us.
Dr. JPS Bhatia
- Graduated from GMC Amritsar.
- P.G In Psychiatry DMC Ludhiana in 1991.
- 6 Months Training: In the field of addiction from the Brown hospital New York
- Working at present – As Psychiatrist with special interest in drug de-addiction since 1992.
He has participated in various national and international symposiums, seminars, conferences, workshop on drug addiction etc.
Invited to attend the workshop at the running rehab centers.
Recently attended a workshop at " The Cabin" at Chang Mai , in Thailand by conducted by Dr. Terry Gorsky founder of recovery program in the world.
Attended a workshop in Vienna,this workshop was a comprehensive exercise and revealed various dimensions about world drug abuse and it's preventing.
Visited Central jail with Dr Kiran Bedi. Also invited her to visit The Hermitage, Which she did and lauded the work done.
Presented a paper before the Chief Justice of India in the Suprem court ,"the situation and steps required to control the menace of drug addiction".
Participated in de-addiction drive organized at Ferozepur by the administration of Ferozepur.
Has written 3 books on addiction regional language and various articles in newspapers and Dailys.
And has been interviewed by various international and national TV channels , like BBC , IBN , CNN, NDTV ,INDIA TODAY ,AAJ TAK.